Keynotes on the topic of leadership
Examples and main topics for lectures and keynotes:
Leadership and personality
- Character instead of compliance
(e. g. for the upper management of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH)
- Attitude instead of administration
(e. g. at the office meeting of Porsche Consulting GmbH)
- Can you learn good leadership?
(e. g. at the FAZ HR-Summit)
- Credibility and authenticity
(e. g. at the investor conference of EARLYBIRD)
- Authenticity and trust. From the central challenges for a leader
(e. g. for the members of the Board of Management of the BMW Group)
- Am I my profession?
(e. g. at the opening of the 93rd annual conference of the Association of Bavarian Surgeons e. V.)
- Recognition or self-standing? What makes leaders resilient
(e. g. at the “Forum Führung” of the DZ Bank)
- Why are values important. Value-based leadership for the future viability of companies
(e. g. at BMW BKK)
- Legal, but not legitimate? On the meaning and absurdity of an ethical distinction
(e. g. at a discussion evening of the Bundes Katholischer Unternehmer e. V.)
- Who loves, wants power. On dealing with power in companies
(e. g. for the upper management of the BMW Group)
- Ways to a new ethics
(e. g. for the course for administrative management of the Bavarian State Chancellery)
- And lead us into temptation! On the ethics of neuromarketing
(e. g. at the Neuromarketing Congress of the Nymphenburg Group)
Leading in a VUCA world
- Being an entrepreneur in a large corporation
(e. g. at the workshop for board members and division managers of the BMW Group)
- The new hype around Mindfulness: Wellness or leadership tool?
(e. g. at the Munich Circle for Leadership Ethics with Dr. Norbert Reithofer)
- AI: Who is the better doctor – human or algorithm?
(e. g. at the DiaTec conference)
- AI: Who leads better – a human or an algorithm?
Leadership in family businesses
- Family & Business
(i. a. at the conference’ The Owners Forum. Middle East 2013)
Leadership in the Jesuit Order
- Contemplativus in actione. What attitude does a leader need?
(e. g. for the top management program of the Bavarian State Chancellery)
- Leading Jesuitically?
(e. g., lecture for the members of the American Chamber of Commerce)
- On the inner attitude in service to people
(e. g. at the 12th Congress of the Upper Austrian Religious Hospitals)
- The new hype about Mindfulness: Victory of esotericism or Christian way to God?